SHORT TERM GOALS (1-6 months)
– Support of multiple languages
– Improved options for quickly setting up standard formations such as circles, squares, diamonds, etc. In 2d.
– Build-in help function to explain the use of gestures
– Align iOS and Android version in terms of functionality and appearance
LONG TERM GOALS (6 months +)
– Release of a professional edition that includes the following functionalities:
– 3d support. Create and view choreographies from different viewpoints and angles (e.g. view from jury, audience and / or performers among themselves).
Quickly set up 3D formations based on geometric figures (squares, circles, diamonds, etc.) and saved formations
– Transitions: Direct (geometric) and indirect (free) paths / transition between formations / steps
– Performers: Independent movement of performer’s body parts
– Analysis / statistics of performers paths and floor usage
– Use of attributes on the floor, such as a chair, table, ball, etc.
– Record / display / send a video of the created choreography
– Making notes on the main screen for a particular formation